I can't believe it's been a whole six months six I added a recipe to this. I came up with the following in a fit of inspiration.
All cans are approximately 14 oz in size.
1 can of no-salt added diced tomatoes
1 can of whole tomatoes
1 can of black beans
1 can of garbanzo beans
1 medium onion
4 cloves of garlic
3 tsp dried tarragon or you can use fresh.
2 cups thawed and cooked salad shrimp
2 tbs or so of olive oil
Preparation:
Chop the onion & mince the garlic. Sauté the onion & garlic until the onion is translucent. Add the tomatoes and the tarragon. Cut the whole tomatoes with a spatula. Drain & rinse the garbanzos. Do not drain the black beans (the liquid works as a thickener).
Add the garbanzos and the black beans. Bring the mixture to a soft boil. Add the thawed shrimp. Return to a soft boil. Remove from heat. Serve with rice.
At a local supermarket, The Market Basket, I found mixture of squid, mussels, clams, shrimp & baby octopus. I'll be making it with this seafood later in the week.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.